Sunday, 16 June 2013

The Dynasty Continues

I'm not one to put a big preamble onto big life changing events, so here we go:

Mandy and I are expecting our first child.

She is eleven weeks pregnant, and is due in early January. We have spent so long in the Southern lately, I'd put it down as my place of abode in a census!

Three scans in though, and kiddo is entirely healthy. Too early to tell if it is a boy or a girl, but either would suit us perfectly fine.

The surprise factor hasn't quite worn off yet (we learnt in early May but have been waiting until the scans to tell folk) as I was always warned growing up that my health meant kids would be highly unlikely. Both parents to be, and all grandparents to be, and of course, Auntie Cat to be, are utterly delighted.

Anyhow, there's the news.

1 comment: